Borrow a Book through Interlibrary Loan
Ordering Books and Materials From Other Libraries:
Are you looking for a title we don't have? First, check the Madbury Public Library Catalog to confirm that we do not own the item.
We can order books and other materials that we don't own through Interlibrary Loan, from other libraries in New Hampshire! If the other library is willing to lend, we will have it delivered here at no cost to you. Read through the many ways you can request an Interlibrary Loan below!
You can place an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request one of 3 ways:
- Fill out an ILL form at the circulation desk, with the title, author, your name, and phone number/email or fill out the form below.
- Call the library at 743-1400 and we will take your request over the phone.
- Request the title yourself from the NHU PAC statewide catalog.
Instructions for the NEW Patron Initiated ILL Requests:
- Login on the top right of the NHAIS ILL System page.
- Select Madbury Public Library from the drop-down list.
- Log in with your username and password (barcode number for both).
- Begin your request by searching in the large search bar at the top of the page! Please note that all patron initiated requests require approval by a library staff member, before they will be fully submitted. Please allow 2-3 days extra for processing your request.
- All of your ILL requests will continue to be processed and picked up at Madbury Public Library.
Questions? Call the library at 743-1400 anytime!